Landlord Certification

Your legal responsibility, taken care of by our expertise

Taking care of your tenants

If you’re renting a house out within The New Forest, Hampshire or Dorset area then you should know that you have legal responsibilities when it comes when it comes to the safety of gas appliances on your premises. In this situation, you need to have your property checked and a Building Regulations Compliance Certificate issued before your property is legally allowed to be let.

Will Stone Gas, Plumbing and Heating can issue this certificate with quick simple checks that will assure you and the authorities that your property is of a safe standard to let to residents. For competitive prices and friendly, one-to-one service, contact our team today.

Your annual check

It is a legal requirement that, once a year, your appliances are checked and maintained, by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Will Stone Plumbing can offer you a yearly service on each of your rented properties and issue you up to date certificates to bring you into form with government guidelines.

For more information, please feel free to contact our team, or visit


Unit 13
Kings Farm Rural Workshops
Kings Farm Lane
Everton Road
SO41 0HD

Where we cannotresolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 0117 981 2929 or via their website Click here some of the images used on this website are stock photos and are used for illustration purposes only